Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life's a changing...

Life's changing already and Bristol's not even here yet. Doc T took me out of work today and told me to go home and rest. Ya'll know me enough to know that my very first thought was "I haven't trained a temp yet... who will do all the freight bills?" He told me that it was not my problem right now so, as hard as it was, I came home and sat in the recliner all afternoon watching tv and napping.
After supper I did get Jay to help me rearrange the living room a little and move a bigger table by my recliner so I can have all my necessities in one place (TUMS, laptop, remote control, cell phone, Kleenex and some books) I should be able to make it just fine, don't ya think?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hello sweet girl, I am praying for you all as you start this new life together. You will do fine! Enjoy this down time with the Lord, your family, and friends; work will always be there. We love you guys and please know you all are in our thoughts and prayers! Get some rest....