Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday's house cleaning

I have to say cleaning was kind of fun today... because I didn't do a thing! LOL Jaybo made pancakes, cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, and cleaned the wood floors. I did give little Jo a bath and help Jaybo blow dry him but other than that I've enjoyed the company of my recliner again today.
Tomorrow is maternity portrait day. Jaybo's cousin (does a little photography on the side) is going to take a few belly pics for us. I can't wait to work with him. He does not like to do "traditional" portraits and well, we all know that I don't like anything traditional! I'm certainly not the khaki and white t-shirt family pic kind of girl (no offense to those that are). We're planning on wearing black t-shirts and jeans and I'm going to wear my red high heels for some and maybe go barefoot for a couple. I can't wait to see how they turn out and share them with ya'll.
Just a reminder to my race fan friends...tonight is BRISTOL!!!! I'm sure we'll be glued to the tv... and with a little bit of luck Kyle Busch will blow an engine or something, lol.

No comments: